The architectural conception emphasizes majestic dimensions
to create an atmosphere of calm, luxury and simplicity. The
retreat filled with artistic treasures, sculptures of stone,
glass and metal seduces the eye and takes the mind on a
creative journey. A softness is created by flowing curtains
and lazy daybeds which form intimate spaces for romancing with
your loved one...
On Right and Left wing provides six bedrooms in total, all
centered on a large courtyard pool with unobstructed sea
views. Two Ocean View Master bedrooms with King size bed and
sunken baths have a private terrace with their own dip pool.
Adjacent are the Queen bedrooms with en suite bath and shower,
adjoining doors open up to the Junior room which are also
fitted with their own shower and toilet facilities.
Conceived in perfect symbiosis with its surroundings, your
spa at the Ylang Ylang can be prepared in the privacy of your
room, or any outdoor setting as you wish. To combine beauty
and well-being, traditional treatments like mandi lulur,
Balinese massage or reflexology by a natural healer will make
you feel reborn, awakening your senses and the secret harmony
between the mind and the body.
The Ylang Ylang offers an international range of gourmet
dishes, which will tease your taste buds. Every day, you will
be able to experience a series of original Asian, fusion or
Italian recipes, or upon request, our Cook will prepare
whatever you desire to satisfy your appetite.
Located on Saba Beach in the province of Gianyar, north of
Sanur and Ketewel. The Ylang Ylang is 15 minutes north of
central Sanur and 20 minutes south of Ubud, the artistic
center of the Island. The airport, as well as the trendy
Seminyak area, is a 40 minutes drive.
Facilities at the Ylang - Ylang
- 6 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite
- Main Living pavilion, for dining, lounging, or studying
- Absolute beachfront garden
- 15 x 5 meter pool
- 2 Jacuzzi
- Fully equipped service kitchen
- Library & Movie Theatre with cable television, and
elaborate DVD, VCD, CD selection
- Powder room for guests
- Dining Bale, Lounging Bale and Sun terrace
- IDD Telephone line
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
The Ylang –Ylang fully serviced by:
- Full time Villa Manager. Supervise and co-ordinates the
staff and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- Trained Cook to prepare both local and international
- Menu provided and the staff will do all the market
- Villa Attendants is responsible for housekeeping duties
and taking care of daily laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Security Guards to guard the villa 24 hours a day to
ensure the security and safety of the guests and the
- Gardener responsible to treat the landscape and the
grounds around the villa. They also responsible for cleaning
and maintaining the swimming pool